ADIDAS D.O.N. Issue 2 GS 'Crayola Blue'
Availability: In stock
-25% Was: €79.00
Our testers recommend
The second signature of this young star is summed up in comfort and total freedom of movement on the court. It has a lightweight mesh on the upper part and an inner structure that fits your foot like a glove. Increasing the cane by one centimeter compared to the previous model, to provide that extra support that the player requested, it offers complete security on the court.
It has a retractable heel cup, whose function is to fold for a perfect fit to the longest strides and explosive starts. This piece of shoe is finished off by its Bounce cushioning and its rubber sole, divided into several sections to provide greater stability and exceptional grip.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our youtube channel or link here
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
-63% Was: €24.00
BASKETBALL SHOE | ADIDAS D.O.N ISSUE 2 GS 'CRAYOLA BLUE'
Drawing inspiration from the superhuman instincts of Donovan Mitchell, the D.O.N. The number 2 Spidey Sense is something to see. These exclusive Adidas Basketball shoes have neon red accents throughout the lime green upper. A translucent glow-in-the-dark outsole features a "radioactive" silhouette that almost appears to blink when it senses an imminent threat on the court. His sense of Spidey must be tingling.
- Lacing system designed for greater security
- A mesh upper is lightweight for quick and easy movement.
- Internal mid-boot construction locks in the fit.
- Bounce cushioning provides added comfort and flexibility.
- Rubber outsole for durability and superior traction
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|