ADIDAS D.O.N. Issue 3 Jr 'Venom Carnage'
Availability: Out of stock
Our testers recommend
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Here
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size .
BASKETBALL SHOE | ADIDAS D.O.N ISSUE 3 'VEMON CARNAGE'
Donovan Mitchell's third exclusive shoe from ADIDAS Basketball is a celebration of Spida's journey to becoming one of the best players in the game. The gift. Number 3 highlights the chapters on Donovan's path to greatness. From childhood dreams to superstar status, these youth basketball shoes highlight Donovan Mitchell's rise to the top.
- Textile and synthetic upper with TPU toe cap in high abrasion area
- Regular fit, snug and comfortable heel
- Lace closure with elastic strap
- Lightstrike cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and superior traction
r More information:
- Removable insole, suitable to be replaced by your personalized insole.
- Shoes created for indoor court use (platform or rubber), their use outdoors will significantly reduce their durability
+ INFO Personalized products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location on the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the item.
- The material with which this customization is printed is the highest quality textile vinyl but you must bear in mind that it is not a natural part of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow to the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, it may not ensure the durability of the customization.
- No changes or returns are allowed on personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|