ADIDAS Harden Vol.2 J 'California Dreamin'
Availability: Out of stock
-18% Was: €109.00
ADIDAS HARDEN VOL.2 J 'CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'
Take down defenders with James´ Harden signature
Gas, break, cook. James Harden freezes defenders with his signature mix of Euro steps, hesitations and lightning-quick crossovers. These basketball shoes are built to create separation from opponents and get buckets with Harden's go-to style. Boost returns energy from opening tip to final whistle, while the stitched fibre upper provides lightweight support as you change direction on a dime. The sock-like construction and custom lacing offer a personalised fit for a game as unique as the Rockets guard.
- Bounce is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Forgefiber in the upper features heat-pressed, TPU-coated fibres that are stitched in to provide targeted support and lightweight durability
- Forefoot engineered to support dynamic lateral movements
- Semi-burrito tongue construction for an enhanced locked-down fit; Bootee construction and custom lacing system provide a secure and personalised fit
- Signature James Harden details
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If we recommend a different size than the one that appears in the following table, we will indicate it on the drop-down selector of the available sizes..
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|