ADIDAS Harden Vol.3 'Invader'
Availability: Out of stock
-47% Was: €159.00
Our testers recommend
For the sole it´s not recommended to play outdoor, or very abrasive courts. It´s a versatile sneaker, can be used for any player, but beware, the cushion may be low to high weight players.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size
ADIDAS HARDEN VOL.3 ‘INVADER’
Shoes inspired by the out-of-this-world style of the league's most valuable player
Game changed. MVP won. From his Euro-step to his crossover, James Harden's signature style invented new ways to create space and get buckets on his way to becoming the most valuable player in the league. Designed for his go-to moves, these shoes are built with extra lockdown for side-to-side movement and control as you get separation from defenders. Returning energy on every step-back, they feature exceptional grip and traction to change directions on a dime and sport a unique theme that highlight's Harden's intense focus on the court.
- Lateral Stability. Forefoot lockdown support through an integrated synthetic overlay and webbing system
- Elastic lace closure
- Textile upper with a synthetic overlay
- Cushioning. Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Dynamic Acceleration. Articulated propulsion plate provides explosive torque
- Exceptional Grip. Herringbone-patterned traction outsole for unrivalled 360-degree grip
- Rubber outsole
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|