ADIDAS Pro Bounce 'Unicorn'
Blue/Hi Res Orange-Off White
Availability: Out of stock
-34% Was: €119.00
Our testers recommend
For it versatility, recommed this shoe for any kind of player, specially for players who looking for explosive driblles and need a reactive shoe and much grip, its a good choice to play on outdoor surfaces.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size.
ADIDAS PRO BOUNCE 'UNICORN'
LIGHTWEIGHT SHOES BUILT FOR QUICK, EXPLOSIVE MOVEMENT
Made for the all-around player, these mid-cut shoes have a breathable textile upper designed to keep you light on your feet while increasing lateral support and lockdown. Responsive cushioning lets you log big minutes in comfort. A padded collar offers extra Achilles and ankle support as you cut and pivot on a dime.
- Forgefiber in the upper features heat-pressed, TPU-coated fibers that are stitched in to provide targeted support and lightweight durability
- Anatomical fit. Geofit construction for anatomical fit and comfort
- Enhanced comfort. Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Built to change directions and accelerate past defenders, they feature a padded collar and flexible cushioning to let you log big minutes in comfort.
- Elevated support. TPU shank and midfoot propulsion plate provide optimal on-court support
- Court Gripsystem for instant stops & quick cuts on any surface
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|