Air Jordan 6 Retro G8TRD 'Green'
Pine Green/Pine Green-Orange Blaze
Availability: Out of stock
AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO G8TRD 'GREEN'
ICONIC SINCE 1991
The Air Jordan VI marked the year MJ led the Bulls to their first Championship title. Today, the Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe pays homage to the 1991 original that captured a generation.
- Leather, synthetic or textile upper depending on the colour
- Foam midsole with visible Nike Air cushioning in the heel
- Encapsulated Nike Air cushioning in the forefoot
- Clear and solid rubber outsole
Air Jordan Origins
Since his game-winning shot that brought the National Championship to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan I, setting a new standard for performance and style, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will while capturing the imagination of fans worldwide.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|