Air Jordan XXX2 GS 'Black Cat'
Availability: Out of stock
-36% Was: €139.00
AIR JORDAN XXX2 GS 'BLACK CAT'
The Air Jordan XXXII Low Men's Basketball Shoe features light, breathable Flyknit fabric that wraps your foot like a sock, plus powerful cushioning that helps you explode off the hardwood.
- Lightweight Support. Breathable Flyknit fabric offers areas of stretch and support where you need it most. It conforms to the shape of your foot for a comfortable, lightweight feel.
- Laces integrate with the Flyknit fabric for comfortable support
- Responsive Cushioning. Low-profile Nike Zoom Air cushioning in the heel and forefoot provides lightweight responsiveness.
- Explosive Step. Over the forefoot Nike Zoom Air, FlightSpeed technology distributes the compression of your force. This maximises responsiveness to give you an explosive step.
- Internal foam in the heel and collar for comfort
- Solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern for durability and multi-surface traction
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|