ADIDAS T-Mac 1 'White Royal'
Availability: Out of stock
-47% Was: €159.00
ADIDAS T-MAC MILLENIUM ‘WHITE ROYAL’
B-ball shoes inspired by Tracy McGrady's game. With a quick crossover and an explosive jumper, Tracy McGrady could get buckets on any defender with ease. These basketball shoes featuring a synthetic upper for a comfortable fit. They're built for enhanced lateral support as you create space and get buckets like the shooting guard.
- Synthetic upper with forefoot embroidery and TPU support
- Cushioned, stable feel
- Enhanced stability TPU overlays for containment and lateral support
- Responsive midsole cushioning returns energy on every jumper.
- Endless energy Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get
- The herringbone outsole provides extra grip and traction as you pivot and cut to the hoop.
- Extra grip Herringbone-pattern outsole for dependable traction
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced.
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|