Nike KD 11 'Racer Blue'
Availability: Out of stock
-30% Was: €149.00
Our testers recommend
It´s a good sneaker for explosive players who play agressive to the basket. Heel block bring you stability in our movements . Beware, can create scratches if you don´t protect the area with a good sock. Maybe some rigid at first for the double cushion but gaining flexibility with use..
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube o pinchando Aquí
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size
-20% Was: €99.00
NIKE KD 11 'RACER BLUE'
DESIGNED FOR THE GRIND
Kevin Durant is one of the most versatile and unpredictable players in the NBA. There's almost nothing he can't do—and his Nike Zoom KD11 Basketball Shoe is designed to keep up. It has an all-new cushioning combination and a light yet strong Flyknit upper to help keep him going, day in and day out.
- Collar stretches for easy entry, then compresses and contours around the ankle for secure comfort
- Flywire cables lock you in when you lace up
- Breathable support. Lightweight, plush Flyknit material wraps your foot for breathability, flexibility and support exactly where you need it.
- Ridiculously responsive. A combination of toe-to-heel Nike React foam and Nike Zoom Air delivers ridiculously responsive cushioning on the court.
- Enhanced stability. The rubber sole cups your foot and extends up the sides of the shoe for stability as you cut.
- Wavy tread pattern provides multi-surface traction
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|