Nike Kyrie 4 'City Guardians'
Availability: Out of stock
-18% Was: €120.00
NIKE KYRIE 4 'CITY GUARDIANS'
LOOK FOR THE HOLLOW
The Kyrie 4 basketball shoes for men are ultra-flexible with great responsiveness and support. They are designed for the abrupt changes of direction and the soft and fast style of play of Kyrie Irving.
- Throughout the forefoot, the mesh maintains the air flow to maintain freshness.
- Ultralight Flywire cables and high resistance hold the foot during the fastest cuts.
- Premium suede areas for durability
- Kyrie inspired details on the tongue
- The light foam placed under the foot incorporates Nike Zoom Air cushioning in the heel. In this way, you will enjoy a soft comfort and an extraordinary response with every movement.
- The outsole with flexible grooves has a "zigzag" cut along the bottom to provide excellent flexibility and traction.
- The sides of the sole are curved to allow smooth transitions and a fast and fluid game.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If we recommend a different size than the one that appears in the following table, we will indicate it on the drop-down selector of the available sizes..
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|