Nike KMA Jersey 'Black'
Availability: Out of stock
-40% Was: €149.00
-33% Was: €45.00
NIKE KMA JERSEY 'BLACK'
DARE AND BRAVE ATTITUDE IN THE BASKETBALL
Inspired by an iconic 1990s basketball poster, the Nike KMA jersey featured one of Nike's most daring players taking on a well-known Japanese monster. This tank top stands out for the open knit mesh and thick fitted piping. In addition, it takes up pop culture with graphics, prints and colors inspired by the "battle of the century".
Breathability and sweat wicking. Open knit mesh fabric and raised scales throughout the garment to keep you cool. Dri-FIT sweat wicking technology offers breathability and comfort.
Retro nineties style. The "Force" basketball graphic, embroidered Japanese characters on the back and the special label are inspired by a famous Nike Basketball poster from the 1990s.
- Embossed scales throughout the garment
- Piping mounted at neck and armholes
- Side graphics by sublimation
- Printed "Force" print
- Japanese characters embroidered on the back
- Premium label
- 100% polyester
STEP 1: MEASURE YOURSELF
Measure the parts of the body as you indicated in the image above and point them to compare with the measures listed in the guide chart.
• SHOULDERS: Measure the contour of the part more wide of shoulders, keeping the tape horizontal.
• BUST: Measure the contour of the part more wide of bust, keeping the tape horizontal
• HIP: Measure the part widest (usually lumbar and lateral flexion points), keeping the tape horizontal .
• LENGHT: Measure the lenght from the back of the neck until the end of the jersey
STEP 2: FIND THE PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond with differents suggested sizes, choose the setting with which you feel more confortable.
|SHOULDERS (cm)||BUST (cm)||HIP (cm)||LENGHT (cm)|
*Measures may vary slightly due to manufacturating.