Jordan Westbrook One Take 'Blue Glow'
Availability: In stock
Our testers recommend
Following the line and personality of Westbrook, inspired by the Why Not designs and maintaining the striking design, it offers us a tight fit in the ankle area, creating a comfortable and at the same time contained feeling when moving quickly around the court.
Under the toe we find a Zoom Air unit providing reactivity. The outsole is divided into two zones joined by a stability plate that provides support, also reduces the total weight of the shoe and is perfect for players like Russell who is always on tiptoe ready to attack. Durable materials and herringbone-patterned traction provide grip with every move on the court.
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size .
JORDAN WESTBROOK ONE TAKE 'BLUE GLOW'
THE SKILLED, BOLD AND DISTINCTIVE STYLE OF RUSS
The Jordan Westbrook One Take is inspired by the bold and innovative designs of the "Why Not?" by Russell Westbrook. They combine aggressive traction with forefoot reactivity to help players stay in control on the court. The striking mix of colors and materials gives them a distinctive look that reflects Russ' fast and dynamic game.
- Shoe design with partial booties and double-layered ankle area offer a firm, snug fit at the ankle, providing a comfortable and supportive feel as you run quickly on the court
- Striking material mix with sharp angled design elements is inspired by Russell Westbrook's signature look.
- Russell Westbrook Official Logo
- The external plastic counter provides support. Padded tongue and ankle area
- Zoom Air cushioning under the ball of the foot provides elasticity and reactivity to travel the court.
- The rubber outsole is divided into two sections and includes a rigid piece in the middle for structure and support
- Modified herringbone traction graphic pattern is inspired by the AJ29, one of Russ' favorite shoes - Das modifizierte grafische Muster der Fischgräten-Traktion ist vom AJ29 inspiriert, einem der Lieblingsschuhe von Russ
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|