Nike Lebron Witness VI Jr 'Lemon Twist'
Availability: Out of stock
BASKETBALL SHOE | NIKE LEBRON WITNESS VI 'BLACK'
ENJOY THE SENSATION
Feel like floating above the game in the LeBron Witness 6. On this model, we've swapped the Zoom Air unit for visible Max Air cushioning, which is LeBron's favorite, to help dissipate impact forces and provide a sensation of reactivity. Lightweight, reinforced mesh upper maintains support across the entire surface, from the mesh that controls the forefoot to the external molded pieces that support the heel
- Lightweight and breathable mesh provides a comfortable and adaptable fit. Reinforced side seams help the shoe fit perfectly.
- External TPU pieces in the heel provide stability from one side to the other and help control and direct force.
- Soft, padded ankle area offers comfort and support around the Achilles tendon.
- Visible Max Air cushioning has a pressure of 140 kPa to help dissipate harsh impact forces and give you a springy, reactive feel
- It runs through all the shoes and its shape adapts to the points where the foot touches the court.
- Durable rubber outsole has a classic herringbone design traction pattern from front to back
- The rubber is divided and partially cut under the arch of the foot to reduce weight and facilitate flexion.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|