Under Armour Flow Futr X 'Black & White'
Availability: Out of stock
-26% Was: €120.00
UNDER ARMOUR FLOW FUTR X 'BLACK & WHITE'
New Under Armor basketball shoe bet, the UA Flow Futr X comes with Flow cushioning, which we already saw in Stephen Curry's shoes, breathable mesh front and firmer heel. for
- The velcro strap favors support and its low shaft provides great lightness and range of movement.
- Velcro on the forefoot
- UA Flow cushioning
- Tough UA Flow outsole offers greater control on the court so you can cut, stop and start faster than ever
- Removable insole, suitable to be replaced by your personalized insole.
- Shoes created for use on the indoor court (platform or rubber), their use outdoors will significantly reduce their durability
+ INFO Personalized products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location on the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the item.
- The material with which this customization is printed is high-quality textile vinyl but you must bear in mind that it is not a natural part of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow to the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, it may not ensure the durability of the customization.
- No changes or returns are allowed on personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If we recommend a different size than the one that appears in the following table, we will indicate it on the drop-down selector of the available sizes..
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|