UA Curry 9 'WTG'
Availability: Out of stock
BASKETBALL SNEAKER | UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 9 'WTG'
The Curry 9 builds on the success of the Curry Flow 8. Under Armor's new basketball upper technology that improves foot stability. UA Warp works in conjunction with UA Flow, with support straps that lock the foot into the UA Flow midsole while allowing natural movement.
- Upper with UA Warp technology to improve foot stability on the court
- Fuzzy shooter on the tongue
- Support straps on the side panels of the UA Flow midsole to secure the foot and allow natural movement of the foot
- Lightweight Flow midsole / outsole construction for soft cushioning and great grip
- This updated shoe features a tuned UA Flow traction pattern
- Removable insole, suitable to be replaced by your personalized insole.
- Shoes created for use on the indoor court (platform or rubber), their use outdoors will significantly reduce their durability
+ INFO Personalized products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location on the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the item.
- The material with which this customization is printed is high-quality textile vinyl but you must bear in mind that it is not a natural part of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow to the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, it may not ensure the durability of the customization.
- No changes or returns are allowed on personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|