STEP 1: span> MEASURE YOUR FOOT
• Wear the socks you normally wear with your shoes and feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them. Span>
• Stand on a firm surface with the talon against the wall in a straight angle and a blank paper stuck to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to tal."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measures of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little more above the comments of " Our testers " to learn more about the last and length of this shoe.
* Note : The measures of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the tip to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the measure in CM that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It's something we know and have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM HEEL TO TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|