Added product correctlyReopen
Are you sure you have chosen the correct size?
We know that one of the biggest drawbacks when making an online purchase, is the fear of hitting the size.
For this reason, we have created a customized SIZE GUIDE that you can find in the lower part of the tab of each product.
In this way, we are sure that we will help you improve the experience in our store.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING BASKET REVOLUTION!
Availability: Out of stock
-39% Was: €129.00
Our testers recommend
The protector over the laces together fastening on the heel, and proper functioning of zoom make us recommend to powerful and explosive players. It may be to rigid for players with much angulation.
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
JORDAN WHY NOT ZERO.1 'DO YOU'
NEXT-LEVEL DESIGN. RESPONSIVE LAUNCH PAD
With a futuristic design to match Russell Westbrook's bold taste, the Men's Jordan Why Not? Zer0.1 Basketball Shoe helps you rack up triple-doubles thanks to its airy, fused-mesh upper and full-length Zoom Air unit for a responsive launch pad.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides responsive cushioning.
- Internal laces with front toggle lock you in.
- Molded foam heel bucket helps lock you in for takeoff.
- Hook-and-loop strap system enhances lockdown.
- Solid-rubber outsole provides durability and traction for a variety of surfaces.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|