Jordan "Why Not?" Zer0.2 GS 'Total White'
Availability: In stock
Our testers recommend
Its system of lacing, adjustment and cushioning zoom, is ideal for explosive players, regardless their position on the court. Thanks to the circular pattern of the sole, improving traction from the predecesor, being able to be a good choice for use on exterior surfaces
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
-30% Was: €30.00
JORDAN WHY NOT? ZER0.2 GS ‘TOTAL WHITE’
Asymmetric, stylish, casual, sporty – with the Jordan Why Not Zero 2 do not ask why, ask why not! Why not a striking sneaker that combines a wide variety of materials? Why not a flashy colorblocking pattern? Why not a Jordan that is so comfortable you do not want to take it off? We can only say: look, dress, feel good and you will understand why the Why Not Zero belongs to your feet! You can wear it for training or just in your spare time - whatever you choose, the Jordan should not be missed!
- Lace up closure (5 hole)
- Midfoot saddle
- Jordan logo on the tongue
- Zoom Air-Element
- Abrasion-resistant rubber sole
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|