Jordan Why Not Zer0.3 SE GS 'Bright Crimson'
Availability: In stock
-17% Was: €95.00
Our testers recommend
They provide articulated cushioning and feature a midfoot strap to maintain a high speed look. Zoom Air units are usually horizontal. This large Air Zoom Turbo unit designed specifically for Russ is segmented with parallel lines that give it a curved silhouette. As you walk the court, each segment is activated separately depending on where you step, to offer you a feeling of continuous reactivity. Perfect for the toughest competitors.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size.
-28% Was: €29.00
-30% Was: €30.00
-31% Was: €35.00
-18% Was: €55.00
BASKETBALL SHOE | JORDAN WHY NOT ZER0.3 SE GS 'BRIGHT CRIMSON'
UNLEASH CHAOS ON COURT
With a lightweight upper and responsive cushioning, the Jordan "Why Not?" Zer0.3 Basketball Shoe is designed for fast, high-energy play to help you run circles around your opponents.
- A sturdy midfoot strap helps secure your foot for added support and stability.
- Breathable, textile in the upper helps keep you light on your feet from tip-off to buzzer beater.
- With a lightweight upper and responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides court-ready traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|