Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Island Green'
Island Green/Metallic Platinum
Availability: Out of stock
Our testers recommend
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO 'ISLAND GREEN'
THE NIKE AIR FOAMPOSIT: THE ORIGINAL, REBORN
First introduced in 1996, the Nike Air Foamposite was built for full-court performance and modern style with soft, lightweight cushioning and futuristic design detail. Today, the stitch-free construction and sleek, translucent sole make the Nike Air Foamposite Pro as popular as the original.
- Synthetic upper with mesh at tongue and heel for breathability and a bold look
- Air-Sole unit at heel for lightweight cushioning
- Stitch-free design for comfort
- Translucent rubber outsole with modified herringbone pattern for traction and durability
Nike broke all the rules of traditional shoe creation when it built the first Nike Air Foamposite, an innovative design with an upper and sole made of the same synthetic material and absolutely no stitching-a feat that some deemed impossible. Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway immediately adopted the shoe when he caught a glimpse of it while working with Nike designers. After Penny's endorsement, it wasn't long before college players jumped on the bandwagon. The Nike Air Foamposite became the most unique shoe on the hardwood in 1997.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|