Nike Air Max Infuriate GS 'Deep Royal'
Paramount Blue/White-Dep Royal Blue
Availability: Out of stock
-40% Was: €65.00
Our testers recommend
Ideal sneaker for initaition into the practice of basketball. The low cane will help strengthen the muscles around the ankle to help avoid possible injuries in the future. Don´t use outdoor under any circustances.
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size
NIKE AIR MAX INFURIATE GS 'DEEP ROYAL'
Engineered to flex with the foot while providing lightweight cushioning, Boys' Nike Air Max Infuriate (GS) Basketball Shoe is ideal for all around play on and off the court.
- Flywire cables help lock you in at the midfoot.
- Max Air 360 unit provides lightweight impact cushioning.
- Flex grooves promote flexibility and natural motion.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|