Nike Air Max Infuriate II 'Game Royal'
Availability: Out of stock
-25% Was: €65.00
Our testers recommend
Ideal sneaker for initaition into the practice of basketball. The low cane will help strengthen the muscles around the ankle to help avoid possible injuries in the future. Don´t use outdoor under any circustances.
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size
NIKE AIR MAX INFURIATE II 'GAME ROYAL'
BUILT FOR HIGH-ENERGY PLAY
The Nike Air Max Infuriate II Older Kids' Basketball Shoe has a Max Air heel unit and an extra-durable frame for responsive comfort on both ends of the court.
- Foam midsole with Max Air heel unit for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh helps keep your feet cool
- Abrasion-resistant print on the upper for added durability
- Flywire cables offer lightweight support when and where you need it
- Rubber sole with herringbone traction pattern for durability and grip
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|