Added product correctlyReopen
Are you sure you have chosen the correct size?
We know that one of the biggest drawbacks when making an online purchase, is the fear of hitting the size.
For this reason, we have created a customized SIZE GUIDE that you can find in the lower part of the tab of each product.
In this way, we are sure that we will help you improve the experience in our store.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING BASKET REVOLUTION!
Availability: Out of stock
-50% Was: €120.00
NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35 'TOTAL WHITE'
SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is built for runners at every level, whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting out. It features a breathable mesh upper with an out-turned collar for Achilles comfort. Down below, the cushioning has been updated with full-length Zoom Air for the first time ever, to deliver a smoother, more natural stride.
- Responsive Cushioning. Zoom Air cushioning delivers a springy, responsive feel. It absorbs the impact of your foot as it lands and turns it into energy for your next stride. It runs the entire length of your foot, so you get a smoother, more natural transition from heel to toe, and it's housed in premium Cushlon foam for even more comfort and support.
- Locked-down Fit. The mesh upper is engineered to provide stretch and support where you need it most. This keeps your foot secured over the cushioning without limiting your movement or comfort. Flywire cables tighten with the laces so you stay locked in.
- Comfortable Feel. At the back, the collar is turned away so it doesn't rub against your Achilles tendon. You get the same structure around the heel that you expect from the Pegasus, but without any friction.
- Bevelled heel and rubber outsole strip help you land in a good position and transition smoothly
- Raised rubber sections on the of the shoe provide traction
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 281g approx. (men's size 9)
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|