Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Low 'White'
White/Black-Pure Platinum-Wolf Grey
Availability: Out of stock
-8% Was: €129.00
NIKE HYPERDUNK 2017 LOW 'WHITE'
ENERGY FOR INSTANT REACTION
The Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit Basketball Shoe features the latest revolution in basketball cushioning: ultra-responsive Nike React foam designed to help you play harder and go longer.
- Springy Response. Ultralight, durable Nike React foam delivers a soft, springy sensation to help keep your feet comfortable through to the final buzzer.
- Targeted Support. Breathable Flyknit integrates areas of stretch and support where you need it most, contouring to the shape of your foot for a comfortable, lightweight feel. Flywire cables integrate with the laces for added support.
- Traction. The rubber outsole supports your pressure points while delivering traction in exactly the right places.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|