Nike Hyperdunk X TB 2018 'Red'
Availability: Out of stock
-29% Was: €139.00
Our testers recommend
The most versatility shoe of Nike without a doubt. Indicated for big and heavy players who play close to the rim, altought for backcourt players there is a low version, maybe the best option. Dont recommend for streetball surfaces.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size
NIKE HYPERDUNK X TB 2018 'RED'
Boasting legendary performance since 2008, the Nike Hyperdunk X TB Basketball Shoe needs no gimmicks to stand out. Its dynamic lacing system keeps your foot snug and secure, so you can focus on your game and nothing else.
- Textile upper feels lightweight and comfortable
- 3/4-bootie stretches for ease of entry
- Oversized laces wrap around your foot for a secure fit that adapts to your movement
- Zoom Air units provide responsive cushioning
- Wavy traction pattern offers excellent grip on the court
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|