Nike Kobe AD Exodus 'Black Multicolor'
Availability: Out of stock
Our testers recommend
It´s a light and fast sneaker, we recommend for backguards players who want to take advantage of his speed. By fine foam on the front, we don´t recommend it for heavy players neither outdoord surfaces.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size.
NIKE KOBE AD EXODUS 'BLACK MULTICOLOR'
LIGHTWEIGHT AGILITY, LEGENDARY ATTACK
The Kobe AD Men's Shoe resurrects Kobe Bryant's dedication to the game. This signature low-top features a lightweight, minimal upper as smooth as the legend himself.
- Breathable, flexible upper provides a comfortable, locked-in feel
- A hidden lacing system offers an adjustable fit with a sleek look.
- Hidden lacing system for a personalised fit with the pull of a cord
- A Zoom Air unit provides responsive cushioning with great court feel
- Micro-blade outsole pattern for traction during multi-directional movement
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If we recommend a different size than the one that appears in the following table, we will indicate it on the drop-down selector of the available sizes..
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|