Nike Kyrie 5 'Bandulu'
Availability: Out of stock
Our testers recommend
It´s a versatile sneaker, we recommend for any player profile. Although it has a close fit, fit perfectly and is ideal to make changes of direction thanks to its excelent grip
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
NIKE KYRIE 5 ‘BLACK BANDULU’
TURBOCHARGED RESPONSIVENESS FOR KYRIE.
Ball-in-hand and a bucket in mind, Kyrie Irving breaks down the defence using his arsenal of moves. The Kyrie 5 turbocharges his fast, all-angle attack with new cushioning technology that aligns with the curved shape of the outsole. Whether he's breaking or banking, the Nike Air Zoom Turbo responds with a rapid return of energy.
- The engineered mesh upper is breathable, flexible and supportive.
- A flytrap-inspired overlay works by clamping down over your midfoot when you lace up, so you stay locked in.
- 1/2-bootie design offers a snug, precise fit. Reinforced toe resists abrasion.
- Padded collar provides support for your Achilles tendon.
- Moulded Kyrie logo
- Nike Air Zoom Turbo is a new basketball technology with articulated cushioning that follows the curved shape of the outsole.
- Rolling Responsiveness. As you roll towards the basket, the cushioning responds with rapid energy return that keeps firing at all angles of attack.
- The outsole is curved and wraps up the sides, helping maintain traction through your entire step while enhancing your ability to roll through your stride.
- Rubber outsole
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|