Nike Kyrie 6 'Bred'
Availability: In stock
-39% Was: €130.00
Our testers recommend
Irving's signature never disappoints, for an attack from any angle and movements impossible to defend; Its large Air Zoom Turbo unit at the front of the foot offers an explosive first step and great acceleration on the court. Total comfort and grip in all directions for exceptional track accuracy.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
-15% Was: €65.00
-36% Was: €55.00
BASKETBALL SHOE | NIKE KYRIE 6 'BRED'
CREATIVE ENERGY FOR KYRIE
Designed for Kyrie Irving's creative and unpredictable playing style, the Kyrie 6 leverages elements from his previous game shoes to create an even better on-court sensation. The cushioning responds nonstop to Kyrie's fast, multidirectional movements, while the collar, heel counter and adjustable strap help keep his foot and ankle locked in during the game.
- An adjustable strap crosses over the laces to keep your foot stable over the footbed.
- The padded collar and heel counter lock in your ankle and help keep it aligned with your foot, so you can generate energy while making hard cuts.
- Mesh forefoot material is lightweight and breathable.
- Plush, padded collar gives you a secure, ankle-conforming fit. Reinforced toe helps resist abrasion.
- The Nike Air Zoom Turbo unit under the ball of the foot is curved, so it keeps engaging when you push off your edges and drive toward the basket.
- The lightweight foam midsole is soft, supportive, and helps to smooth the heel-to-toe transition.
- A multi-angle blade pattern on the outsole is designed to grip the court in all directions.
- The material extends up the sidewall, giving you the traction to roll onto your edges and change directions.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|