Nike Kyrie 7 'Bred'
Availability: Out of stock
Our testers recommend
Following a continuous line with the previous model, it has a resistant synthetic leather upper part, raising the height of the shaft to a medium height for greater support in the ankle area. Midsole with Micro G cushioning, which offers reactivity, making your landings explosive takeoffs quickly.
One of the best soles on the market that gives us grip on all types of surfaces, being one of the most recommended models for playing on parquet, with a herringbone pattern that provides control and grip.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our youtube channel or linkHere
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
BASKETBALL SHOE | NIKE KYRIE 7 'BRED'
TO MOVE LIKE KYRIE
With its speed and lightness, the Kyrie 7 is designed for players of all levels. These basketball shoes offer cushioning exactly where it's needed most and feature a strap to keep your foot in place while you train for jumps and changes of direction.
- This model is made with mesh designed to offer breathability and durability
- Forefoot strap helps keep your foot secure.
- Molded heel piece provides stability while on the go.
- Soft foam in the forefoot is designed with the right amount of springy cushioning for little ones
- Firmer foam in the heel to provide stability with every step and cut.
- The 360-degree traction pattern inspired by the data of other athletes maintains control and speed of movements in cuts and pivots.
- Removable insole, suitable to be replaced by your personalized insole.
- Shoes created for use on the indoor court (platform or rubber), their use outdoors will significantly reduce their durability
+ INFO Personalized products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location on the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the item.
- The material with which this customization is printed is high-quality textile vinyl but you must bear in mind that it is not a natural part of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow to the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, it may not ensure the durability of the customization.
- No changes or returns are allowed on personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|