Nike Kyrie Flytrap II 'USA'
Availability: In stock
Our testers recommend
Very confortable from the first time, its great traction and adjustment in the middle is an ideal sneaker for fast and backcourt players with a tendency to very angled direction changes.
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
NIKE KYRIE FLYTRAP II ‘USA’
BUILT TO HARNESS KYRIE'S QUICKNESS
Kyrie Irving disrupts defenses with his dizzying array of jab steps, spin moves and ankle-breaking crossovers. The Kyrie Flytrap II perfectly complements his game, providing maximum control, energy return and all-angle traction.
- Flexible band over the forefoot helps keep you contained while moving in all directions.
- External heel clip plus a padded collar around the ankle lock you in
- Durable screen-printed mesh upper
- Nike Zoom cushioning provides a springy, responsive feel.
- Foam midsole
- Curved outsole rubber wraps up the sides to give you traction on your edges.
- Third eye-inspired design on the rubber outsole
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|