Nike Kyrie Flytrap III Jr 'Pure Platinum'
Availability: Out of stock
-45% Was: €89.00
Our testers recommend
Made for those who want to take down the defense with a quick game. With a strap that crosses the laces to secure the foot on the insole and provide support. Soft and responsive Zoom Air cushioning and a curved outsole that offers grip at all angles. The tongue connects to the insole to prevent the foot from slipping inside. Strong materials for all types of surfaces, taking into account that the outdoor courts are more abrasive
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
-33% Was: €18.00
-33% Was: €18.00
-15% Was: €65.00
NIKE KYRIE FLYTRAP III JR 'PURE PLATINUM'
PLAY QUICKER ON YOUR EDGE
The quicker you are in and out of cuts, the faster you can break down the defense. Built for Kyrie Irving's unmatchably quick game, the Kyrie Flytrap 3 combines full-foot support and containment, responsive cushioning and an aggressive outsole that's contoured for seamless movement through impossibly tight lanes.
- A hook-and-loop strap crosses over the laces to secure your foot over the footbed.
- Swoosh designs are embroidered into the collar, including thick stitching that resembles the seam lines on a basketball.
- Traditional tongue connects to footbed to help keep it from slipping during play.
- Flywire cables combine with forefoot bands to lock you in.
- Internal heel counter for stability and lock-in
- The Zoom Air unit provides low-profile, responsive cushioning to help drive you down the court.
- Curved outsole has a tread pattern that wraps the midsole from side to side, maintaining traction on your edges as you transition through your stride
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|