Nike Kyrie Low 3 'New Orchid'
Availability: In stock
Our testers recommend
If you are looking for stability, this is your shoe. Perfect for the fastest on the track, with high-quality reinforcement pieces and materials; a resistant shoe that can be used to perform on various surfaces.
It has a Zoom Air capsule in the forefoot, which in addition to providing comfort, will provide that reactivity we need when making electric starts, direction changes or jump shots.
Finally, it has a sole with a multidirectional pattern, designed so that the shoe accompanies us in turns, rotations and pivots. In addition, it covers a large part of the midsole and offers grip even in the most forced movements.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our youtube channel or link Here
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
-15% Was: €65.00
-33% Was: €18.00
-33% Was: €18.00
BASKETBALL SHOE | NIKE KYRIE LOW 3 'NEW ORCHID'
OPPOSING FORCES UNITE
During a total solar eclipse, the light of day and the darkness of night become one. The Kyrie Low 3 "Eclipse" symbolizes the balance between opposites, with intricate patterns on the toe and strap and a yellow emblem on the heel.
- Mesh in the forefoot provides lightweight, breathable containment.
- Down strap ensures fit Flexible molded midfoot strap wraps over lacing for a secure fit.
- Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot and heel compresses under your weight and then recovers, returning your energy to help you drive down the court
- Foam midsole is sculpted for smooth heel-to-toe transitions and a streamlined look
- Edge traction Rubber outsole partially wraps the sides for edge traction.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|