Nike Lebron 14 GS 'Black Ice'
Availability: Out of stock
-27% Was: €149.00
Our testers recommend
NIKE LEBRON 14 GS 'BLACK ICE'
HARNESS YOUR POWER
LeBron James' explosive movement takes center stage whenever he plays. His latest signature release, the Boys' LeBron XIV (GS) Shoe, helps you harness your power with a sleek design built for containment, responsiveness and support.
- Engineered upper provides lockdown and support.
- Zoom Air heel unit offers low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Full-length rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Full bootie construction provides a 1-to-1 fit that adapts as you move, maintaining lockdown.
- Injection-molded (IP) foam midsole provides plush, lightweight cushioning.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|