Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG 'Safari'
Black/Team Orange-White-Atmosphere Grey
Availability: Out of stock
-40% Was: €139.00
NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER XI 'SAFARI'
SUPERIOR SUPPORT. PERFECT FIT
The LeBron Soldier XI Men's Basketball Shoe wraps your foot in soft, breathable mesh and locks it down with an innovative support system for custom comfort on the court.
Four elastic straps with hook-and-loop closures provide a secure, customized fit. Thicker, stronger straps support your forefoot and midfoot, while lighter straps stretch around your ankle for locked-in comfort.
Stretchy foam-backed mesh helps keep your feet cool and comfortable all game long.
Beneath the heel and ball of your foot, lightweight Nike Zoom Air cushioning delivers the responsiveness required for explosive drives and soft landings.
- Soft foam molded around the ankle for exceptional comfort
- Lightweight foam midsole for soft, stable cushioning
- Notches on the collar for easy on
- Rubber sole provides durable, multi-surface traction
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|