Nike Lebron Witness III 'Vanilla'
Lt Orewood Brn/White-Dessert Sand
Availability: Out of stock
-30% Was: €99.00
Our testers recommend
A lightweight and flexible sneaker is so recommend it for backcourt players who want to take advantage of his speed. By the herribone pattern of its sole you can play correctly in all kind of surfaces but the sole compound not ensures a long durability
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size
NIKE LEBRON WITNESS III 'VANILLA'
The LeBrown Witness III shoe performs on game level. The upper of knitted material is strong and flexible and the integrated Air-Sole absorbs shocks over the entire length.
- Knitted upper for an excellent combination of firmness, elasticity and suspension.
- Integrated Nike Air-Sole over the entire length for shock absorption
- Characteristics aspects as a tribute the birthplace of LeBron
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|