Nike Mamba Rage 'Blue Frog'
Blue Nebula/Blue Gale-White-Black
Availability: Out of stock
-28% Was: €109.00
NIKE MAMBA RAGE 'BLUE FROG'
BUILT FOR FAST, DYNAMIC PLAY
For more than 20 years, Kobe Bryant played with relentless passion. The Nike Mamba Rage Men's Basketball Shoe honours his legend with signature Kobe details and excellent support and comfort on the court.
- FlyWeave material delivers breathability, flexibility and support exactly where you need it.
- Reinforced with TPU threads for lightweight, durable support
- Half, stretch-mesh inner sleeve for a snug fit.
- Full inner-sleeve for a comfortable, sock-like fit
- A drop-in Lunarlon foam midsole provides soft cushioning and comfort as you play.
- It features a sonographic representation of a Kobe Bryant quote.
- The rubber sole has an innovative traction pattern for great court feel and excellent grip as you move.
- Rubber outsole pattern for superb multidirectional traction
- NOT Removable template, NOT suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for players of low weight
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|