Nike PG 1 'White Ice'
Availability: Out of stock
-19% Was: €110.00
NIKE PG1 'WHITE ICE'
COMPLETE COMFORT FOR THE TWO-WAY PLAYER
Paul George is equally at home on both sides of the ball, comfortable in any position or situation. The PG1 Men's Basketball Shoe is designed for full-court ferocity, helping the most versatile players move seamlessly from offence to defence with responsive cushioning, stability and plush, all-around comfort.
- A forefoot strap with Flywire technology—ultralight, super-strong cables that integrate with the laces—provides stability to transition smoothly in any direction.
- An inner-sleeve hugs your foot for exceptional comfort all game long. Beneath the inner-sleeve sits a thick sockliner for a plush, cushioned feel.
- Beneath the ball of your foot, a low-profile Nike Zoom Air unit delivers light, responsive cushioning to keep you hustling on every play.
- Mesh and leather upper for ventilation and durability
- Phylon foam midsole for responsive cushioning and stability
- Rubber outsole for durable, multi-directional traction
- Premium suede areas for durability
- Kyrie inspired details on the tongue
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|