Nike PG 2.5 'Fighter Jet'
Dark Grey/Dark Grey-White
Availability: Out of stock
-37% Was: €110.00
Our testers recommend
Recommend this sneaker for explosive players without excessive weight because the back cushion can be rather short. One of the tops is the confort that offers the first star-up, has a good grip in all types of surfaces.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size
NIKE PG2.5 'FIGHTER JET'
The new PG 2.5 picks up the most emblematic signs of George's two models in a model designed for very versatile players. Nike wanted to update the silhouette and keep evolving but Paul George wanted to put the front strap of the PG1 on it, and this allowed the brand to approach the element in a different way.
- Instead of incorporating Flywire as they did in the original, a new strap was created for the PG 2.5 built from a new straps located in the forefoot that offer the stability you need to make smooth transitions in any direction.
- The laces are integrated through the straps to offer a snug fit when you tie them.
- Mesh, synthetic and/or leather depending on colour
- The low profile Nike Zoom Air cushion located in the forefoot offers maximum response, lightness and comfort during the game.
- Signature PG details on the midsole
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
- 6mm foam sockliner for plush comfort
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|