Nike PG 4 'Black & White'
Availability: In stock
-34% Was: €120.00
Our testers recommend
The semi-transparent double mesh zip lining fits over the laces to offer a firm hold and ideal breathability.
The PG 4 update the style of one of the best bidirectional players in the league with an ultra-comfortable cushioning that is very light, articulate and of maximum response, ideal for players like Paul George who give everything in every play. It also maintains a circular traction pattern that provides grip on all track movements.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
-37% Was: €19.00
-27% Was: €55.00
-26% Was: €120.00
NIKE PG 4 'BLACK & WHITE'
REFUELED AND REFRESHED
Paul George is the rare high-percentage shooter who's also a coach's dream on D. The PG 4 'Gatorade' GX helps refresh one of the league's best 2-way players, with ultra-comfortable cushioning that's lightweight, articulated and responsive, ideal for players like PG who go hard every play.
- A dual-mesh, semi-transparent zippered overlay fastens over the laces for supportive containment and ideal breathability.
- A low-cut collar, full bootie construction and internal webbing system provide easy entry, plush comfort and a secure fit.
- "Trece" on tip of left shoe; "Young" on tip of right shoe
- An ultralightweight footbed made with Nike Air runs the entire length of the shoe, creating comfortable cushioning to help get PG through a long season.
- "NG 11/01/17" on right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on left midsole
- Circular traction pattern offers multidirectional grip and control.
- Outsole cutout lets you see the Air unit.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|