Nike PG 5 'Clippers'
Availability: In stock
Our testers recommend
If you've tried Air Strobel cushioning, you will have fallen for its comfort and feeling of walking on a cloud. This elastic cushioning is sewn directly to the upper part, and thus makes us feel this completely soft air unit directly under our feet. A low-profile shoe, with great flex capacity to perform on both sides of the court.
The laces pass through the side bands to adjust, and tighten the shoe and achieve a feeling of security ideal for racing. Features a multi-directional pattern to provide traction and control when braking and starting on the court
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size .
-29% Was: €69.00
-32% Was: €28.00
BASKETBALL SHOE | NIKE PG 5 'CLIPPERS'
Paul George is a reliable player who brings fluidity and stability to every match. He takes his time, but is always well-positioned to make an extra pass, cut through the zone, or hit a jump shot. The PG 5 shoe, a lighter evolution of the 4, combines the low, agile profile that Paul likes with flexible and full Nike Air Strobel cushioning.
- The laces go through the bands that run along the sides of the foot.
- By tightening the laces, the bands retract to wrap the foot for support and a stable footprint on the footbed.
- Lightweight, full-length Nike Air Strobel cushioning is stitched directly to the upper, so it's closer to the foot and helps reduce the overall weight of the shoe
- The cushioning is comfortable and flexible in all directions, allowing you to move smoothly from one end of the court to the other
- The graphic pattern on the outsole, similar to the 4, features various circles to improve grip on the court in any direction.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|