Nike Zoom Freak 2 'Naija'
Availability: In stock
-25% Was: €120.00
Our testers recommend
The Zoom Freak 2 has been designed for all types of players, with improved reactivity by moving the Zoom Air unit to the forefoot and adding soft cushioning in the rear, helping you increase the speed and power generated with each movement.
A very stable shoe thanks to its molded TPU heel on the outside and its sole divided into two areas with a rigid and supportive piece between them that also helps reduce the weight of the shoe and improves flexibility. In short, a model with which to get performance whatever your position on the track..
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our youtube channel or link Here
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size .
-40% Was: €45.00
-40% Was: €45.00
-33% Was: €45.00
-33% Was: €45.00
BASKETBALL SHOE | NIKE ZOOM FREAK 2 'NAIJA'
CONTAIN THE FREAK
Giannis possesses a freakish combination of height, length and speed rarely seen in the league. The Zoom Freak 2 harnesses his power and helps enable him to generate force to help drive him down the court. A molded overlay caps the outer toe area to help contain Giannis' devastating Euro step move.
- A molded TPU piece on the outer front is designed for one of Giannis' most effective moves. It helps contain and stabilize the foot through the Euro step motion.
- Rubberized heel clip helps you pull on the shoe.
- Asymmetrical lace feeds, traditional tongue and lace construction
- The combination of Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot and soft, responsive foam helps you harness your power to speed down the court.
- The outsole rubber is separated into 2 areas with a rigid, supportive piece in between. This helps reduce weight and improves flexibility.
- The names of Giannis and his 4 brothers (Alex, Francis, Thanasis and Kostas) are molded into the outsole.
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|