UA Curry 8 Jr 'Popcorn'
Availability: Out of stock
-39% Was: €129.00
Our testers recommend
You won't believe how incredibly light the new Stephen Curry shoes are, thanks to the new UA Flow technology in their midsole to achieve maximum reactivity and shock absorption, which guarantees safety in the most extreme movements.
The upper part is composed of 2 layers that work independently, offering support, protection and above all comfort. Together with its cushioning, it makes this one of the lightest shoes on the market, this being a fact to be taken into account by many players.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our channel youtube or linkHere
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
BASKETBALL SHOE | UNDER ARMOUR 8 JR 'POPCORN'
You have never tried shoes like these. The rubber-free Curry Flow 8 technology makes them lighter and incredibly grippy. They offer greater control on the runway, allowing you to start and stop in just an instant, and take off faster. for
- Lightweight, breathable UA IntelliKnit upper with synthetic overlays for strategic support
- Bootie design provides a sock-like fit
- New UA Flow cushioning technology ultralight, flexible and with incredible grip
- Pebax® plate that provides support and stability in every movement
- Tough UA Flow outsole offers greater control on the court so you can cut, stop and start faster than ever
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|