UA Baseline 10in Short 'Black/Red'
Availability: Out of stock
UA BASELINE 10IN SHORT 'BLACK/RED'
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
- Durable textured knit fabric is tough but breathable
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Encased elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Mesh hand pockets
- Inseam: 10"
- No liner
- 100% Polyester
STEP 1: MEASURE YOURSELF
Measure the parts of the body as you indicated in the image above and point them to compare with the measures listed in the guide chart.
• WAIST UNSTRETCHED: Measure the lenght end to end, keeping the tape horizontal
• WAIST STRETCHED TO THE MAX: Strenght to the max the short by waist, and measure the lenght end to end, keeping the tape horizontal.
• HIP: Measure the widest part of your hips, keeping the tap horizontal.
• LENGHT OF THE PANT: Measure the lenght of the pants from the back of the waist to the side lower leg, keeping the tape horizontal..
• LENGHT PANT SHOT Measure the lenght of the pants from crotch to the part lower leg, keeping the tape horizontal..
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond with differents suggested sizes, choose the setting with which you feel more confortable.
|WAIST UNSTRETCHED (cm)||WAIST STRETCHED TO THE MAX (cm)||HIP (cm)||LENGHT OF THE PANTS (cm)||LENGHT PANT SHOT (cm)|
*Measures may vary slightly due to manufacturating.