UA Charged Rogue 'Bred'
Availability: In stock
-30% Was: €79.00
-33% Was: €18.00
-29% Was: €55.00
-34% Was: €29.00
-36% Was: €39.00
-31% Was: €29.00
UA CHARGED ROGUE ‘BRED’
NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight upper hugs the foot for breathable, flexible support
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction molds to the heel for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Molded Micro G® sockliner takes the shape of your foot to offer great cushioning & fit
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that’s built to perform
- Rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most
- High-abrasion rubber added to heavy wear areas of the sole to increase durability
- Removable insole
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|