Added product correctlyReopen
Are you sure you have chosen the correct size?
We know that one of the biggest drawbacks when making an online purchase, is the fear of hitting the size.
For this reason, we have created a customized SIZE GUIDE that you can find in the lower part of the tab of each product.
In this way, we are sure that we will help you improve the experience in our store.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING BASKET REVOLUTION!
Availability: Out of stock
-30% Was: €130.00
Our testers recommend
Its a shoe that any fast playerwill enjoy with it. Lightweight and flexible, for that we recommend to backcourt players to want to fully exploit their mobility. The herribone pattern and its sole makes it a very safe shoe, but don´t recommend using in outdoor surfaces.
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our canal de youtube or link Aquí
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|DISTANCE FROM THE HEEL TO THE TIP (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|