UA M-Tag 'Red'
Availability: Out of stock
-37% Was: €109.00
Our testers recommend
We have a very light shoe, by its cushion recommend it to backcourt players that should try to get maximum out of your speed. The shoe tree is slighty narrower.
Si quieres saber más acerca de esta zapatilla puedes ver la review completa en nuestro canal de youtube o pinchando Aquí
Beware of the size that you choose! We recommed between half size and one top standar custom size that appear in the table of our guide size.
UNDER ARMOUR M-TAG ‘RED’
The new Under Armor M-Tag Future Signature basketball shoe is made of soft mesh to ensure maximum breathability, the toe is reinforced with synthetic leather, thus ensuring maximum adherence to the foot for greater control of movement. The sole guarantees maximum grip and optimal containment.
- Compression 2-tone mesh upper with strategic microfiber overlays on toe & heel for protection & support
- Integrated lace loops are anchored & connected on both sides of the foot for customized fit & locked-in support
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Compression molded EVA midsole carrier for lateral containment
- Rubber outsole with unique multi-directional traction pattern for lateral movements & maximum grip
- Anatomical flex grooves in the forefoot allow for natural flexibility
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
- Recommend using half size less
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|