UA SC30 Warm Up Hoody 'Black'
Availability: Out of stock
-50% Was: €39.00
UA SC30 WARM UP HOODY 'BLACK'
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
- Smooth tricot knit exterior with a brushed interior for soft comfort & warmth
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Hand pockets
- 100% Polyester
STEP 1: MEASURE YOURSELF
Measure the parts of the body as you indicated in the image above and point them to compare with the measures listed in the guide chart..
• SHOULDERS: Measure the contour of the part more wide of shoulders, keeping the tape horizontal.
• BUST: Measure the contour of the part more wide of bust, keeping the tape horizontal
• HIP: Measure the part widest (usually lumbar and lateral flexion points), keeping the tape horizontal .
• LENGHT: Measure the lenght from the back of the neck until the end of the jersey
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond with differents suggested sizes, choose the setting with which you feel more confortable.
|SHOULDERS (cm)||BUST (cm)||HIP (cm)||LENGHT (cm)|
*Measures may vary slightly due to manufacturating.