UA SC 3Zero IV GS 'Pigalle'
Availability: In stock
-30% Was: €79.00
Our testers recommend
Following a continuous line with the previous model, it has a resistant synthetic leather upper part, raising the height of the shaft to a medium height for greater support in the ankle area. Midsole with Micro G cushioning, which offers reactivity, making your landings explosive takeoffs quickly.
One of the best soles on the market that gives us grip on all types of surfaces, being one of the most recommended models for playing on parquet, with a herringbone pattern that provides control and grip
If you want to know more about this sneaker you can see the full review in our youtube channel or link Here
The size of this sneaker is normal, so you can choose your usual size or you can make with the measures which appear in the table of our guide size .
-29% Was: €35.00
-17% Was: €59.00
-35% Was: €75.00
UNDER ARMOUR UA SC 3ZERO IV GS 'PIGALLE'
- Durable synthetic leather upper with perforations for breathability
- Interior button design for improved fit and more comfort
- Midfoot with inner shaft provides additional support to prevent foot twisting
- Improved cushioning around the ankle for superior comfort
- Die-cut EVA footbed provides cushioning and support on the underside of the foot
- Full Micro G® rubber midsole converts cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for superior grip and control
- Removable template, suitable to be replaced by your personalized template.
- Recommended for indoor use (platform or rubber), can be used on exterior surfaces but durability can be reduced
+ INFO Custom products
- The size of the font to personalize the name and / or number, as well as the location in the shoe may vary depending on the characters requested and the size of the article.
- The material with which this customization is printed is top quality textile vinyl but you have to keep in mind that it is not a natural piece of the shoe, so an unfortunate blow on the area, excess moisture or poor care of the shoe, could not ensure the durability of personalization.
- No changes or refunds are allowed in personalized products.
STEP 1: MEASURE
• Take the socks that you will normally wear with the shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon (they tend to swell throughout the day). Distribute the weight equally before measuring them.
• Stand on a firm surface with the heel against the wall at a right angle and a blank paper taped to the floor.
• Mark the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil, ballpoint pen or marker. Repeat with the other foot, since it is possible that both feet have different measures.
• Use a ruler to measure the longest distance of your foot, called "tip to toe."
• In case the measurement of your two feet is different, we recommend you choose the longest measurement to avoid that the foot of greater length impacts against the toe.
• The measurements listed in the following table are measurements of the interior of the standard shoe provided by the manufacturer. If you want to have a more personalized information about the measurements of this shoe, consult a little above the comments of "Our testers" to know more about the shape and length of this shoe.
*Note: The measurements of the column that appear in the following table "distance from the heel to the tip" (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measure that appears on the box or label of the shoes. It is something that we know and that we have already taken into account.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
Use the following table to determine your size according to your measurements. If your measurements correspond to different suggested sizes, choose the setting that you feel most comfortable with.
|FOOT MEASUREMENT (cm)||INSIDE SIZE OF THE SNEAKER (cm)||SIZE EU||SIZE FR||SIZE US|